Career Opportunity – Financial Administrator
Future Cast is an Innovation, Education, and R&D centre focussed on the Construction and Quarrying industries. We work with companies in these sectors and throughout their manufacturing supply chains on projects to increase the adoption of advanced technology and processes. We are a non-profit organisation with a remit to research and disseminate technologies in Industry 4.0 to our member companies. We help solve pressing issues with our accumulated knowledge and expertise in industries automation, innovation, and funding.
Job Title: Financial Administrator
Job Type: 1 year contract
Salary: Based on Experience & Qualifications
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift: 9.00 to 5.30pm
We are currently recruiting for an Administration & Accounts Assistant to join our growing team, responsible for the day-to-day company accounting tasks including data entry onto the financial tracking software, general administration tasks, document filing, uploading & tracking.
Reporting to: Senior Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will support the companies’ departments with various administrative tasks.
- Carry out financial tasks as detailed in the financial SOP including processing bank payments, Vat returns, drafting quotes, POs and invoices for accounts payable & receivable
- Uploading of financial data onto the financial tracking software platform in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Financial accountant to ensure all documentation & bank reconciliation is complete so that monthly management accounts can be prepared
- Handling, Sorting & Filing documentation/data, ensuring that all documentation/data is handled in accordance GDPR guidelines and the companies’ documentation control SOP
- Follow instructions from your direct line manager and plan out your workload so that duties can be completed within time and to the required standard
- Set and attend meetings to take minutes of meetings where required
- Organise employee payroll and track employee holidays entitlements
- Compile documentation for grant applications & grant drawdowns
- Support the company with administration duties on Projects
If interested send your cover letter and CV to Patrick O’Donnell