3D Concrete Printing Training Programme
Historical moment at the first ever concrete 3D Printing training programme in Ireland. This training run by the AMTCE – Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre of Excellence and with Future Cast aims to show the possibilities and challenges of 3D Concrete Printing for the Irish market. Technical expertise from Harcourt Technologies Ltd, the distributors for COBOD International 3D Concrete Printers in the UK and Ireland. To learn more about 3D Concrete Printing read our blog post here or learn more about digital construction which is the basis of modern methods of construction here.
3D Concrete Printing Course Description:
This 3D Concrete Printing Course provides learners with the fundamentals of 3DCP including the equipment, the processes, the materials, the opportunities, and limitations of the printer.
Date: 28th July
Duration: 1 Day
Location: Drogheda, Co. Louth
This training is eligible for up to 100% funding from the Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre of Excellence. Make an Enquiry to see if you qualify for funding.
- History of 3DCP
- Science behind the principles of 3DCP
- Equipment required for 3DCP
- The Materials used in 3DCP
- Preparation for the Print (including software)
- The Process of the Print
- Cleaning of the equipment
- Future of 3DCP
- A basic grounding in 3D Concrete Printing
- An awareness of the importance of materials in the process
- Enhanced knowledge on the Printing Process
- Awareness of the current applications of the technology globally and the business case and potential for its application in Ireland
Register your Interest:
Visit the AMTCE website for upcoming training dates here.
28th June, 2022