BIM Project Management Course – 100% funded
The course explains the concept of BIM and the basics of the user
techniques then proceeds to using basic modifying tools and how
to troubleshoot and view the projects. This course gives you an overview of Autodesk Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP software functionality for Project Managers. There is also a section on working in multi-discipline project and in a collaborative environment using worksets.
The objective of this course is to familiarise the student with the full scope of Project Management tools within the Revit environment.
This course is designed to teach new users BIM Project Management
techniques using Revit Software.
Eligibility Criteria: The course is fully funded under the skills to advance funds, applicable to individuals in a full/part-time employment or Sole Traders in Ireland.
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface
- Working with the basic modifying and modelling tools
- Troubleshooting elements in projects
- Working with sheets for plotting
- Exporting files to CAD Formats and DXF
- Various viewing tools including creating sections
The course is suitable for:
Decision makers, Project managers, engineers , architectures and people who would like to get an overview of Autodesk Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP software functionality.
- Understand the BIM Project Management techniques using Revit Software.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools within the Revit environment
- Overview of Autodesk Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP software functionality
On completion of the course you will be presented with an Autodesk
Authorised Training Certificate.
GDPR Disclaimer: by clicking the below register your interest button, you will be automatically added to our newsletter database which you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please get in touch with us for any issues at [email protected]